If you really double the hardware in every way, it's PROBABLY reasonable to
double num_tokens. It won't be quite the same as doubling all-the-things,
because you still have a single JVM, and you'll still have to deal with GC
as you're now reading twice as much and generating twice as much garbage,
but you can probably adjust the tuning of the heap to compensate.