From: Jeff Jirsa [mailto:jji...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:20 PM
To: cassandra <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Adding a new node with the double of disk space

If you really double the hardware in every way, it's PROBABLY reasonable to
double num_tokens. It won't be quite the same as doubling all-the-things,
because you still have a single JVM, and you'll still have to deal with GC as
you're now reading twice as much and generating twice as much garbage, but you
can probably adjust the tuning of the heap to compensate.

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Kevin O'Connor