Your quorum writers are only guaranteed to be on half+1 nodes - there’s no
guarantee which nodes those will be. For strong consistency with multiple DCs,
You can either:

- write at quorum and read at quorum from any dc, or
- write each_quorum and read local_quorum from any dc, or
- write at local_quorum and read local_quorum from the same DC only

--
Jeff Jirsa