This might be better on the dev list, but the Authenticator and Authorizer
interfaces should let you drop a jar in the classpath and turn them on in the
yaml - you shouldn’t NEED to change much code, but that doesn’t mean the the
interfaces have considered your use case.

If the interfaces are insufficient for your needs, or you’re bumping up against
visibility / access problems, we may be able to change things in the next major
to facilitate the changes you need.

--
Jeff Jirsa