Thank you Jeff & Harika.

Yes, I am aware of that mechanism. What we need to do is to add some
extra validations on the certificate used for securing the connection.

So, in order to do this in our Authenticator, we need a way to grab the
sslHandler which can be obtained from the ServerConnection. The
certificates can be obtained then from the sslHandler.

My question was if there was any other way to grab the ServerConnection
in an Authenticator besides passing it as a parameter when building the
negotiator, thus changing IAuthenticator and ServerConnection.

Thank you again,
Horia