Hi everyone,

We seek your help in a issue we are facing in our 2.2.8 version.

We have 24 nodes cluster spread over 3 DCs.

Initially, when the cluster was in a single DC we were using The Last Pickle
reaper 0.5 to repair it with incremental repair set to false. We added 2 more
DCs. Now the problem is that accidentally on one of the newer DCs we ran
nodetool repair <keyspace> without realizing that for 2.2 the default option is
incremental.

I am not seeing any errors in the logs till now but wanted to know what would
be the best way to handle this situation. To make things a little more
complicated, the node on which we triggered this repair is almost out of disk
and we had to restart C* on it.

I can see a bunch of "anticompaction after repair" under Opscenter Activites
across various nodes in the 3 DCs.

Any help, suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks