From: Paulo Motta <pauloricard...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 1:56:38 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need help with incremental repair

> Assuming the situation is just "we accidentally ran incremental repair", you
> shouldn't have to do anything. It's not going to hurt anything

Once you run incremental repair, your data is permanently marked as
repaired, and is no longer compacted with new non-incrementally
repaired data. This can cause read fragmentation and prevent deleted
data from being purged. If you ever run incremental repair and want to
switch to non-incremental repair, you should manually mark your
repaired SSTables as not-repaired with the sstablerepairedset tool.