From: Ben Slater [mailto:ben.sla...@instaclustr.com]
Sent: Freitag, 12. Jänner 2018 23:37
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Meltdown/Spectre Linux patch - Performance impact on Cassandra?

We’re seeing evidence across our fleet that AWS has rolled something out in the
last 24 hours that has significantly reduce the performance impacts - back
pretty close to pre-patch levels. Yet to see if the impacts come back with o/s
patching on top of the improved hypervisor.

Cheers
Ben

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 at 05:32 Jon Haddad