From: phi...@free.fr [mailto:phi...@free.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:51 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra DevCenter

I'm now getting this:

Cass1.groovy: 15: unable to resolve class
com.datastax.driver.core.ProtocolOptions.Compression
 @ line 15, column 1.
   import com.datastax.driver.core.ProtocolOptions.Compression
   ^

Cass1.groovy: 11: unable to resolve class com.datastax.driver.core.Metadata  @
line 11, column 1.
   import com.datastax.driver.core.Metadata
   ^

Cass1.groovy: 13: unable to resolve class com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSet
 @ line 13, column 1.
   import com.datastax.driver.core.ResultSet
   ^
Cass1.groovy: 9: unable to resolve class com.datastax.driver.core.Cluster  @
line 9, column 1.
   import com.datastax.driver.core.Cluster