Dear community,

Sometimes I've noticed that the changes done in the database, even when done 
successfully are not reflected e.g. I added/deleted a row via cqlsh/Datastax 
C++ driver, the command/API was successful, yet when I fetched the contents of 
the table, the row that I had added/deleted, was missing/still present. Has 
anybody, noticed something similar before?
I've had this observation on the latest 3.11.2(earlier I had observed this on 
3.0.14). There were 2 nodes in my cluster, replication factor was 2 and 
read/write consistency was also 2.

Thanks and regards,
Vishal Sharma
"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only 
for the use of the intended recipient(s). 
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. 
you are hereby notified that any 
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other 
use of this message and any attachments is 
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the 
sender immediately by return email. 
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure 
no viruses are present in this email. 
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from 
the use of this email or attachment."

Reply via email to