Hi,

I am trying to craft a deployment strategy for deploying and maintaining a
C* cluster. I was wondering if there are actual production deployments of
C* using K8s as the orchestration layer.

I have been given the impression that K8s managing a C* cluster can be a
recipe for disaster, especially if you aren't well versed with the
intricacies of a scale-up/down event. I know use cases where people are
using Mesos or a custom tool built with terraform/chef etc to run their
production clusters but have yet to find a real K8s use case.

*Questions?*
Is K8s a reasonable choice for managing a production C* cluster?
Are there documented use cases for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,

*Hassaan Pasha*