Hello Hassaan,

We use cassandra helm chart[0] for deploying cassandra over kubernetes in
production. We have around 200GB cas data. It works really well. You can
scale up nodes easily (I haven't tested scaling down).

I would say that if you are worried about running cassandra over k8s in
production, maybe you should first try setting it for your
staging/preproduction and gain confidence over time.

I have tested situations where i have killed the host running cassandra
container and have seen that container moves to a different node and joins
cluster properly. So from my experience its pretty good. No issues till yet.

[0]: https://github.com/kubernetes/charts/tree/master/incubator/cassandra

Regards,
Pradeep