Hello

I am running cassandra 3.11.3 5-node cluster on AWS with SimpleSnitch. I
was testing the process to migrate to GPFS using AWS region as the
datacenter name and AWS zone as the rack name in my preprod environment and
was able to achieve it.

But before decommissioning the older datacenter, I want to verify that the
data in newer dc is in consistence with the one in older dc. Is there any
easy way to do that.

Do you suggest running a full repair before decommissioning the nodes of
older datacenter ?

I am using the steps documented here: https://medium.com/p/465e9bf28d99 I
will be very happy if someone can confirm me that i am doing the right
steps.

Regards,
Pradeep