Hello Alain,

Thank you very much for reviewing it. You answer on seed nodes cleared my
doubts. I will update it as per your suggestion.

I have few followup questions on decommissioning of datacenter:

- Do i need to run nodetool repair -full on each of the nodes (old + new dc
nodes) before starting the decommissioning process of old dc.
- We have around 15 apps using cassandra cluster. I want to make sure that
all queries before starting the new datacenter are going with right
consistency level i.e LOCAL_QUORUM instead of QUORUM. Is there a way i can
log the consistency level of each query somehow in some log file.

Regards,
Pradeep