Hi,

Most of the things look ok from your setup.

You can enable Debug logs for repair duration.
This will help identify if you are hitting a bug or other cause of unusual
behaviour.

Just a remote possibility, do you have other things running on nodes
besides Cassandra.
Do they consume additional CPU at times.
You can check per process CPU consumption to keep an eye on non-Cassandra
processes.

Regards,

Anup Shirolkar