Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce this.

Would it be possible for you to run a couple of queries and give us the
results? The queries are "SELECT * FROM system.peers" and "SELECT * FROM
system_schema.keyspaces". You should run both of these queries on any node
that the driver uses to set up the control connection when that error
occurs. To determine the node you can look for this driver log message:
"Connection established to [NODE_ADDRESS] using protocol version [VERSION]."

It should be easier to reproduce the issue with the results of those
queries.

Thanks,
João Reis

Gediminas Blazys <gediminas.bla...@microsoft.com.invalid> escreveu no dia