Thanks you so much  for quick response. I completely agree with Jeff and
Gabor that it is an anti-pattern to build queue in Cassandra. But plan is
to reuse the existing Cassandra infrastructure without any additional cost
(like kafka).
So even if the data is partioned properly (max 10mb per date ) ..so still
it will be an issue if I read the partition only once a day ? Even with
update status and don't delete the row?