Hi

I am using cass-operator to run Cassandra in Kubernetes. I am also using
ScalarDB to provide ACID support in Cassandra.

One pre-requisite for ScalarDB is to change the commitlog_sync to batch.

“Change commitlog_sync from periodic to batch in cassandra.yaml not to lose
data when quorum of replica nodes go down”

What is the way to set this value in Cassandra using Cass-Operator?

I note that in example-cassdc-minimal.yaml, certain properties are defined
which seem to be values for Cassandra.yaml.

authenticator: org.apache.cassandra.auth.PasswordAuthenticator
authorizer: org.apache.cassandra.auth.CassandraAuthorizer
role_manager: org.apache.cassandra.auth.CassandraRoleManager

I suppose the default value for commitlog_sync is periodic

commitlog_sync: periodic
commitlog_sync_period_in_ms: 10000

Do I just add the commitlog_sync property in this list like the following to
override the default value?

commitlog_sync: batch
commitlog_sync_batch_window_in_ms: 2

thanks