Hello,

I recently moved from C* version 2.1.16 to 3.11.6 and I see a lot of
difference in logging between these two versions. Can someone please help
me with the below questions?

   - Default log level in 2.1.16 is INFO
   <https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/cassandra-2.1.16/conf/logback.xml>
   whereas in 3.11.6 it's DEBUG

<https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/cassandra-3.11.6/conf/logback.xml#L100>
   - There used to be compaction and flush level logs in 2.1.16 in INFO,
   however in 3.11.6 they are moved to DEBUG logs.
   - I don't want to enable DEBUG logs as there are a lot of DiskBoundary
   messages, which are very high in volume. Is there a way to tune the
   logback.xml to enable some of these compaction and flush logs to be logged
   in INFO level? If so can someone point me to the correct logger names?

Thanks in advance.