The error message is clear, it was a DriverTimeoutException, and it was because the query timed out after one minute.

/Note: "PT1M" means a period of one minute, see //https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Durations <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Durations>/

If you need help from us to find out why did it happen, you will need to share a bit more information with us, such as the CQL query and the table definition.