You can set the property in the module when creating your ServerRuntime:

new Module() {

@Override

public void configure(Binder binder) {

MapBuilder<Object> props = binder.bindMap(Constants.PROPERTIES_MAP);

props.put(Constants.JDBC_MAX_QUEUE_WAIT_TIME, 8000); // 8 seconds

}

}

This only will report AFTER the query finishes, so it not really valuable
if your query is really hung for a very long time.  But for general
slowness it works.