CTO Amphora, Inc.
Mobile:   +1 914 262 8540

www.amphorainc.com <http://www.amphorainc.com/>

On 9/9/16, 9:42 AM, "Hugi Thordarson" <h...@karlmenn.is> wrote:

    Hi all,
    in EOF we could make the application log a warning if a DB query was taking
more than a specified amount of time to complete.

    Is there any location where I could plug into Cayenne to do something
similar? We’re deploying a reporting system for a large-ish database and I know
some queries might be problematic—so I’d like to watch out for this as we
deploy.

    Cheers,
    - hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson
    // http://www.loftfar.is/
    // s. 895-6688

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. This
e-mailed information is private and protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this
information, is strictly prohibited.