Hi David,

public static void main(String[] args)
{
        int numberOfAmbulances = 20;
        PoissonDistribution ambulanceDistribution = new PoissonDistribution(9);

        for (int dispatched = 0; dispatched <= numberOfAmbulances;
dispatched++) {
            System.out.println("Likelihood of " + dispatched + " ambulances dispatched is
" + ambulanceDistribution.probability(dispatched) + "\n");
        }
}

Cheers,
- Ole