Hi Gary,

Thanks for a quick turnaround. We are using the below code to parse our
input csv:
CSVFormat.RFC4180.withIgnoreEmptyLines(true).parse(new
InputStreamReader(this.getStreamIn(), readerCharset))

We never tell the parser what line separator to expect and it automatically
figures it out. What I want to know is that is it possible to extract this
knowledge from the CSVParser object returned by the above as to what line
separator it found ?

-Nitin