Thanks for you reply Gilles (sorry but for some reason I can’t reply directly
to your message).

I was also wondering if there’s a list of concrete tasks we could contribute to
in order to speed up the release. Hopefully it’s not the whole list of open
tasks I see in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEANUTILS/versions/12325663   :)

Cheers,

Federico