Hello,

On upgrading from 2.9.0 I get this message and my class won't compile.

I get this error

The type jakarta.transaction.Synchronization cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required type org.hibernate.context.internal.ThreadLocalSessionContext.CleanupSync

I am on :

openjdk version "11.0.19" 2023-04-18 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.64+19-CA (build 11.0.19+7-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.64+19-CA (build 11.0.19+7-LTS, mixed mode)

Not too sure what I need to do to fix this.

Cheers