Hey Karl,

I believe this is uncool and annoying. But you are writing, that you are using
CouchDB 1.3, what is a very old version. I am not sure if anyone here can
reproduce that error. So I know this will not solve your problem, but are you
able to upgrade to a newer version? There is CouchDB 1.6.1 within the 1x branch
and recently CouchDB 2.0 with all the new hot stuff …

If someone want’s to dive deeper into this issue, the Erlang version you are
using will be important. If you have other system or environment info, please
provide them also.

All the best

Andy

--