Joan,
I only have measurements for the same database (v1.6.1) on a Linux with a
different HW: 4 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2683 v3 @ 2.00GHz
10M docs, 10-view design doc rebuilt in 35hrs. Currently I'm running a
single-view rebuild, which is 1hr in, seems it could be finished within 8
hours.

For completeness, the view rebuild I initially wrote about (v2.0 on
Windows7) completed with the indexers for the respective shards taking from
32 to 42 hours. Our of curiosity, I will go on and test the SSD disk usage.

Thanks,
Daniel