Is it possible an OS level change was made or patch applied that is causing this? Odd how you can replicate this even after uninstalling and reinstalling couchdb.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Gone, Sajan" <sg...@lb.com>
To: "user@couchdb.apache.org" <user@couchdb.apache.org>
Sent: 5/15/2020 11:28:08 AM
Subject: CouchDB 2.1.1 - Unable to setup replication

Hi All,

I am relatively new to CouchDB, we just started doing a POC on it for our Customer Grid like application. We installed it on a CentOS machine using yum repositories and Everything worked well for some time and I was able to replicate from one database to another locally and also to a remote database.

All of a sudden the replication setup stopped working. Whenever I try to set a new replication channel I am getting an "undefined" message on the browser. This is happening even when Source/Destination are specified to be local databases. I have tried uninstalling, wiping off the data/log directories and did a fresh install of couchdb 2.1.1 but the issue still persists. I can't wrap my head around on what is going on here. Any help, thoughts or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Attaching the log file.

Thanks,

Sajan Gone.