Thanks Jan. Appreciate your response on this.

By local I meant I was attempting to replicate from a database named "cust"  to
"cust2" on the same local CouchDB instance. In fact I have tried the full URL's
as well attempting to replicate from a remote source but that does not work
either.

Also I tried verifying the installation and it failing on  Replication check
with an error saying "Replication failed, expected 4 docs got 3". Attached is
the screen shot.

Thank You,
Sajan Gone
Senior Database Engineer