sorry. i didn't know i was talking to a foundation-level organisation.

i'm very sorry about what happened the other days over at slack.

please re-instate me when you have some time for that.

i'm most willing to learn more than i already know about systems
administration.

in fact, i must do that (i only know web-browser-level coding so far), in
order to make my company grow and flourish.

i will never repeat the mistakes i made the other day again.