From: Mullane, Sean *HS [mailto:sp...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:34 PM
To: Alan Simmons
Cc: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ytex

Alan,

I didn't think I needed to do that step for cTAKES 3.2.2. But it looks like it
worked to resolve those errors. I'm getting a new error now (

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException). I suspect has to do with the
fact that I'm using SQL Server 2012 but it's hard to tell.

I'm curious what your alternative is to using YTEX. Are you still planning to
use cTAKES or are you going a different route for NLP? I'm very interested in
being able to run annotation pipelines in the database; as far as I can tell
vanilla cTAKES can't do that. It may be worth the effort for us to work through
the Weka issue if we don't have any good alternatives.

Thanks,

Sean