From: Schenk, Gundolf [mailto:gundolf.sch...@ucsf.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 5:45 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: YTEX installation

Hi,

Does anyone know how to export the resulting XMI files to a sql database
efficiently? I found the YTEX DBConsumer module but I am not able to install
YTEX properly as the links the the zip files seem to be outdated/broken at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+Installation

Are there updated instructions anywhere?

Many thanks,
Gundolf.