There was a thread about this on dev@ctakes recently.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a7ebb176e915cadc340547fc11bf8d525a5d8d7af79241bb1998ddbe@%3Cdev.ctakes.apache.org%3E

Cheers,

Ewan.

From: Michael Trepanier <m...@metistream.com<mailto:m...@metistream.com>>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:42 PM
To: <user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>>
Subject: Leveraging cTAKES without a UMLS Credential Check

Hi All,

Is it possible to avoid the UMLS credential check each time cTAKES is run? It
seems like cTAKES would be configurable in such a way to use UMLS credentials
to acquire the sno_rx_16abterms dictionary once, and then not need to check
against UMLS in future runs.

In particular, I am thinking for instances where cTAKES is being run either
offline or in a highly parallel fashion and there is a chance UMLS could be
bombarded with credential checks. If there is documentation on how to configure
such a setup, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me to it.

Regards,

Mike

--
[MetiStream Logo - 500]
Mike Trepanier| Big Data Engineer | MetiStream, Inc. |