I have some documents I am trying to process, and am running into issues with a
small subset of them. The documents won't processes and cTAKES shuts down. The
only error I am getting is: ThreadGroup.uncaughtException()-Got Error. Looking
into the document it was processing at the time, it is usually one that
contains a lot of lists. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get around this
issue?

Thanks,

Erica

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged
information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the
e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from
retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.
Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail
or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.