Hi,

I have drill and zookeeper installed in my laptop. I started HDFS in my
laptop and see that I can query the csv and json files in HDFS. Now I
wanted to query the files located in another laptop. Hence I started hdfs
in the other laptop and when I gave the select * query, it failed(though I
can execute `show files` query without issues).

The error I am getting is there in the dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bgyw4jetweczoj/drill.log?dl=0

Environment : Both the laptops running Ubuntu
Apache drill version : 1.1.0

I have the following questions:
1) Is it possible to run drill in a machine outside hadoop cluster and
query the hdfs files in the cluster?
2) If yes, is there any need of additional configuration change?

Thanks,
Malathi