Malathi, I couldn't find the error message in the files you shared, I only
see the error id (which would be useful if I had the full Drillbit.log
file) and the stack trace (but it's on the client side, it doesn't actually
tell us where the exception happened on the server side).

Can you share the error message you saw in Sqlline ? you can also use the
error Id you got with the error and search for it in the Drillbit.log, the
first occurrence should give us the stack trace on the server side.

Thanks!

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer