Thanks Ted.

This is getting complex now, I thought that I might be missing something
simple while configuring drill, but this seems to be far beyond that.

I'm not sure whether I can get a proxy and also just in case if any other
issues occur as well, is there a way I can debug the code to understand
what values are being passed ?