Prabu,

Yes. You can debug the code. It is a large codebase so that can be a bit of
a trick to get started.

I think that one of the most stable approaches is to build a test case that
accesses the data you want (this doesn't have to become a public test case,
it just makes debugging easier by being very repeatable).

I am not up to speed on how to do this, however.

Is there somebody else on the list who could advise on this?