Hi,

Just some additional information on JDBC driver based on my experience.

If you are planning to use JDBC driver with tomcat server then the driver
which comes with the drill binary will not work as it has not implemented
certain classes and packages as required by tomcat. So I ended up using
"Simba drill JDBC driver". I guess it is an extension of MapR driver though
I am not sure.

Thanks and Regards
Prabhakar