Hi Charles,

I had asked this issue on our this forum on 15th May 2020 but did not get .
Below was the error that I had reported. If you advise I will raise the
issue again with the details below. thx

"Hi Team,
I am trying to use Apache drill driver 1.16.0 in java servlet on
tomcat 7.70.  When i run the web application and try to use
Class.forName("org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver");

It gave the error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver

The driver file is copied to WebContent\WEB-INF\lib folder.

But if I try to use the same code from java standalone application then it
works perfectly.  So any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?"