Hellos,

Has anyone used Twilio with Mifos?

Please guide me on the steps right from signing up for a free trial and what
parameters to configure in Mifos for  SMS to work.

What should I choose on this option “CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE”?

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
wycli...@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

         <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or
further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be
unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily
reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.