When was the last time you updated your 0.10-SNAPSHOT Flink cluster?
If it has been more than a couple of weeks, then I'd advise you to
update to the latest snapshot version. There has been an issue with
the calculation of the off-heap memory limit in the past.

Thanks,
Max

  • [no subject] Jakob Ericsson
    • Re: Maximilian Michels