Flink currently doesn't expose any metrics beyond those shown in the Dashboard.

I am currently working on integrating a new metrics system that is partly /based/ on Yammer/Codahale/Dropwizard metrics.

For a first version it is planned to export metrics only via JMX as this effectively covers all use-cases with the help of JMXTrans and similar tools.

Reporting to specific systems is something we want to add as well though.

Regards,
Chesnay Schepler