note that we still /could /expose the option of using the yammer reporters; there isn't any technical limitation as of now that would prohibit that.

On 08.04.2016 13:05, Chesnay Schepler wrote:
I'm very much aware of how Yammer works.

As the slides you linked show (near the end) is that there are several small issues with the general-purpose reporters offered by yammer.

Instead of hacking around those issues i would very much prefer creating our own reporters that are, again, /based/ on the yammer reporters as the concept is sound, but can properly interact with the rest of the system.

Long-term this will create cleaner code, easier debugging and allow us to adjust things as required at any time.