The only thing I could think of is to not use the SpecificData singleton
but instead creating a new SpecificData object for each SpecificDatumReader
(you can pass it as a third argument to the constructor). This, of course,
is not really efficient. But you could try it out to see whether it solves
your problem.

Cheers,
Till