Hi all,

Flink 1.0.3
Hadoop 2.4.0

When running a job on a Flink Cluster on Yarn, the application output is not included in the Yarn log. Instead, it is only printed in the stdout from where I run my program. For the jobmanager, I'm using the log4j.properties file from the flink/conf directory. Yarn log aggregation is enabled and the YarnJobManager log is printed in the yarn log. The application is submitted by a Flink Client to the FlinkYarnCluster using a PackagedProgram.

Is this expected behavior and if so, is there a way to include the application output in the Yarn aggregated log? Thanks!

Cheers,
Theofilos