Hi Max,

The runBlocking(..) problem was due to a Netty dependency issue on my project, it works fine now :)

To pinpoint the logging issue, I just ran a single flink job on yarn as per the documentation "./bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster -yn 2 ./examples/streaming/Iteration.jar" and I have the same issue.During the job I can see in the containers the taskmanager logs, and a sample output from the taskmanager.out is the following: "cat /srv/hadoop/logs/userlogs/application_1465901188070_0037/container_1465901188070_0037_01_000002/taskmanager.out
2> ((49,1),3)
2> ((25,11),4)
2> ((46,44),2
.."

However, the yarn aggregated log contains only the jobmanager output. Is this expected or could it indicate a problem with my hadoop logging configuration not picking up taskmanager logs?

Cheers,
Theofilos