Hi All,

I have a use case where in I'm supposed to work with Session Windows to
maintain some values for some sessionIDs/keys.

The use case is as follows:

I need to maintain a session window for the incoming data and discard the
window after some set gap/period of inactivity but what I want is that as
soon as new element gets added to the window, all the records that are
currently in the window get processed using the window
transformation/function and the window does not get discarded.

The "Session windows implementation" as get processed only after the window
is consider complete(based on some gap time settings). But I wish to
process the all the elements contained in the window as soon as a new
element gets added to the window(means addition of a new element triggers
the processing of all elements of the window) but the discarding of the
window happens only if there is a gap/inactivity for some set time. And
when the window gets discarded/expires I don't want it to be re-evaluated,
since it's contents were processed when the last element was added to the
window.

Is this implementation possible? If yes, can someone please share some
sample code to explain the implementation.

Thank you!

Regards,
Anchit