Yes, here's the example
https://github.com/manuzhang/flink/blob/pv/flink-examples/flink-examples-streaming/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/streaming/scala/examples/session/PageViewSessionWindowing.scala

If you print and compare the timestamp of timer with that of "PageView" in
the outputs, you could see what I mean.

I think the recently introduced TimelyFlatMapFunction is close to what I
want to achieve. It will be great if we can query time information in the
window function so I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4953

Thanks for your time.

Manu